Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jefferson Airplane in Strawberry Fields Newspaper - Miami 1969

I was digging around and came across this page from the June 6, 1969 issue of Strawberry Fields, an underground paper published in Miami in the late 1960s. The pictures are by my late father, Al Kaplan. They are of a Jefferson Airplane concert he shot when he was a contributing photographer for Strawberry Fields. Sorry for the poor scan, but I thought folks might enjoy pictures none the less. As always, the images are copyright protected.

4 Comments:

Blogger Omababe said...

Thanks for posting that, Jonathan, and thanks for keeping this blog alive. Glad I kept it on the follow list. :)

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Andy Forbes said...

Thank you Jonathan. Great to see Al's work. I regularly re-read the blog and still miss Al's wisdom and knowledge on the Rangefinder Forum. My son and I are still wearing our 'Silver is Better' T-Shirts and mugs. Andy

4:28 AM  
Blogger reb5663 said...

Jonathan great that you are keeping your father's work in circulation. Are his photos on display somewhere in Miami?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping up the blog. I had an online friendship with Al for many years and had a deep respect for him.
-Jessica

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home