Sunday, June 07, 2009

We're Reading The Sunday Herald And Ignoring My Daughter Elena Kaplan's 38th Birthday



The Miami Herald came out with this great deal on Sunday only home delivery so of course Janis comes over every Sunday morning knowing that I have a newspaper, fresh coffee, and usually some Danish or bagels, She hates being photographed and the moment I pick up a camera she either turns away or hides behind something. Here it's the newspaper.

It's also my daughter Elena's 38th birthday. I thought about sending her a card but decided against it. I briefly considered calling her but decided against that also. She said that she didn't want to see me or hear from me again. I've since discovered that I'm not the only father of a daughter like that. It's fairly common actualy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home