Monday, May 18, 2015

Al Kaplan Photography Show this Summer

Al Kaplan
Photograph by Al Kaplan, Josephine Del Deo speaking at an anti-nuclear weapons rally at the Bas Relief

If you are in Cape Cod this summer, head to Gallery Ehva to see prints of work my father shot between 1962 and 1966. The photos are from There Was Always A Place To Crash, a volume of my father's photos forthcoming in a few weeks from Letter 16 press and edited by Brett Sokol. The show will run July 17-29, 2015. I will post information about how you can get a copy of the book when it is available.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omababe said...

Thanks for resurrecting the blog, Jonathan. :)

I haven't been to "P-Town" in decades, but it was always a fun place and I'm sure it will be a good show. I doubt I'll make it for the show but I'll keep an eye out for the book. :)

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home