Friday, April 07, 2006

Al's Photo Exhibit at Starbucks April 10th Until ?


I'm getting some prints framed up for my photography exhibit at the local Starbucks at 13503 Biscayne Blvd. here in North Miami. On Monday at 7 P.M., April 10th, they'll be holding a coffee tasting and reception. I'll be there and I'm hoping a bunch of my friends will show up to join the fun. If you can't make it on the 10th the photos will be on exhibit through the end of the month.

This photo was taken last November on my birthday. Belle Deaux made up the banner with a bunch of photos from my self-portrait series that were shot at Starbucks, called the manager and setup the whole thing without my knowing, and sent them the banner from where she lives in Louisianna. I staggered bleary-eyed right past the banner that morning, not yet really awake without my first cup of coffee yet. I was greeted with a cup of coffee and everybody wishing me a Happy Birthday. A great way indeed to start off another year.

Even though the banner makes mention of my birthday I'm thinking that I should bring it over there for the exhibit. I'm also bringing Monkey with me. He's hoping to maybe get in a picture with the mayor or one of our city council members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home