Thursday, April 13, 2006

...But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.


All my slides from the late sixties are carefully numbered, each and every one of them. I had looseleaf notebooks where every line was numbered to match a slide or group of slides. Everything from the date shot to the film, camera, and lens I used. I was meticulous about it. Which performer, which group, the venue or rock festival where I shot the photos. Everything.

I recently ran across a carton full of metal boxes full of neatly numbered color slides from that vintage. The Kodachromes and Ektachromes "Processed by Kodak" have month and year stamped on them. The stuff from The Color Lab and later, Jaybo's, is in unmarked mounts, unmarked except for my carefully inscribed number. I have no idea where the notebooks are now. These weren't developed by Kodak.

If you recognize these people please email me: preacherpop42 (at) aol (dot) com

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home