Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Great Divide / Welcoming Faces



I'm getting a fair amount of emails about these shots. A lot of people seem to like the slightly blurred look. Hell, I was using a fairly slow shutter speed because of the low light, walking backwards, and in fear for my life. These racist f~ckers thought it was cool to beat up on a senior citizen just because he's white. Hey guys, I'd been under the impression that you guys came here, LEFT your beloved HAITI, just so you could enjoy freedom and democracy.

Sorry, I guess I was wrong. You left Haiti to come here and make North Miami over, make it into a black run dictatorship where the lucky few control everything and get to beat the crap out of everybody who disagrees with them? If you were unfortunate enough to not be one of the lucky few in Haiti you're trying to make damned sure that you'll be one here, no matter whose toes you step on (or face you smash?).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Todd said...

Al, I like what you're doing photographically. Very edgy. Todd

11:29 PM  
Blogger Al Kaplan said...

Thanks, Todd. We have some very edgy people here! They're trying to run the place like a third world country, turn it into the kind of place just like the one that they couldn't wait to leave.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home