Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Scorched!



Not hardly. I needed to get together with my attorney, Nancy Appleton (the blonde), and she suggested that we meet up at Scorch, dine in style, take care of business and I'd get to meet her new legal secretary (the brunette). Then over a few drinks and between umpteen courses of scrumptious food I got to sign my name on a seemingly endless stack of papers. The secretary (sorry, I can't recall her name) then notarized each signature in turn.

The lighting was quite dim in there but I managed to come up with a few recognizeable, if not crisp, shots by handholding the camera against the seat back at 1/2 a second. The food was fantastic and I stayed reasonably sober. I wrote Nancy a check, we said our goodbyes, and I took my stack of papers and went home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home