Saturday, December 05, 2009

Ain't She Cute? Why I take More Than One Shot



Click on the picture and it'll get BIG. For about a dozen years I did the photography for the March Of Dimes. John Barret, their P.R. director and I thought the same. He didn't need to explain what he wanted. Eventually he retired, the new P.R. director had his own favorite photographer, and the March of Dimes had moved their offices from nearby Miami Shores all the way up to Fort Lauderdale.

I'm not sure who that sports figure was holding the little girl, or what her name was for that matter, but I shot it back in February 1978, probably at a golf tournament.

In the left hand photo her expression is priceless and his eyes are open. She still looks cute in the other shot but his eyes are closed. That's why I like to shoot more than one shot of a situation, and I shot more than just these two!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home