Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just Being Silly

photo (c) 2005 James Mitchell Back in 2005 there was a woman named Diana who was very intrigued with my photography and was trying to get me to write a book about my experiences as a photographer. She then got me set up with this blog which started out as a way to get me started on actually writing the book, a little bit every day.

I must give her credit for stimulating me into a bit of a frenzy of creativity, especially with the 15mm self-portrait project, but the two of us had some basic disagreements about the direction I was taking with my photography and with this blog. I guess it's about 8 or 9 months now since we were last in contact with one another. I miss her encouragement and our frequent chats on the phone. I was hoping to some day meet her in person.

She the one who chose this photo by James Mitchell and played around with it on Photoshop. If you click the photo you can see it full size and with that patterned texture that she added. I've tried to get back in touch with Diana but she won't respond to my attempts. Maybe she'll read this and send me an Email or even better, give me a call.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photo, James. See ya on the Pnut and Photopoo. ;-)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home