Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three Cheers For Flo Tiger And Jon Sinish

Yup, The Price Of Silver is back on line! My thanks to Jon Sinish for turning me on to Vision Computers and to Flo Tiger for coming over this morning and helping to get it set up and running! The computer came pre loaded with several programs that Jon said that I needed to have, then Flo loaded several others off the internet for me. The scanner works, the printer works, and she assured me that she could teach my brain to work also.

I even have speakers now, but I can't remember how to access the music. Damn, this thing is complicated! Oh well, I was expecting the computer to arrive on Wednesday and Flo on Thursday. With the computer getting here on Monday and Flo on Tuesday things are running 48 hours ahead of schedule. Hopefully I'll soon be posting photos again and Monkette will be writing copy once more before the week is over. This DSL is great, much faster than dial-up, and my new flat screen monitor is a lot more clear as well as being brighter than my old one.

Thanks to all of you for being so patient

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home