Sunday, September 06, 2009

Larry Katz, M.D.



Larry is the dude who tries to keep me healthy. I'm the dude responsible for keeping myself wealthy and wise. One out of two ain't all that bad I suppose. This photo is seven or eight years ago, back when Larry didn't have any more hair than he has now.

He convinced me to sign up with a particular HMO and that has worked out quite well. I'm still not wealthy, but healthy is a satisfying substitute. He said that I'm in good shape and should be around another thirty years at least! You're all invited to my 97th birthday party, November 9, 2039, location to be announced.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gibson, William said...

Hi Al,

I pulled out my Al Kaplan t shirt last week and wore it into town and as usual several people wanted to know who you were.

I have been less active on photo.net and more active on flickr. When I looked you up on photo.net, I found you were deleted. What a shame for the other photo.netters.

I appreciated your comments, advice and technical knowledge. You helped me out more than a few times.

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Have fun,

WJ Bill Gibson
Victoria Harbour, Ontario, Canada

11:27 PM  
Blogger Al Kaplan said...

I've not been deleted on P-net so much as banned from posting over there. Everything I wrote, all my portfolios, are still there, but you might have to google my name along with photonet, or get creative with their search engine to find me.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home