Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Left Hand Doesn't Know What The Right Hand Did

Sunday morning brunch at Starbucks. Sometimes I actually take a few pictures that don't include me! It might be because I want to give them a copy, or they request that I shoot a photo of them. Sometimes it's just to prove to myself that I can still do it the old fashioned way, looking through the viewfinder, but this isn't one of them. A few posts below this one is the same group of people plainly showing me in the picture. The ones that include me are so much more fun to do. I get a big kick out of the"acting" part, and worrying about how my hair looks. In this case I just plain screwed up, though. I misjudged the framing, and there's just a hint of my profile on the far right.

A few days ago I shaved off the beard mostly to give some variety to the photos. Frankly, shaving every day is a real pain. I guess that's why I keep growing the beard back. The next big decison will be whether or not to get a haircut. I'd love to try a ponytail, but what a bushy mess it'll be for months before it finally gets long enough to pull back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home