Saturday, September 01, 2007

More Girls In Black Dresses?

That picture of this young woman that I used a few days ago? I got a lot of favorable comments from my friends. Combine that with my hectic schedule the past few days and I decided to just run another photo from that same series.

Why hectic? Well my son Jonathan is arriving tomorrow for a few day's visit and my house, as usual, looks exactly like a single guy lives there. I manage to keep the dishes, pots & pans, and the laundry up to date, but there are randomly scattered piles of newspapers, catalogs, and magazines in and amongst the camera equipment and fishing tackle. Recently added to the clutter is the bicycle that I got from Doug, and of course I've been working on that in the living room (where else?) so there are wrenches, pliers, vice grips, oil cans and WD-40 on the floor by the front door.
Lastly, a bunch of people from my fishing club have been begging me to ramp up production of my bucktail jigs as we get closer to the winter runs of fish in the bay. The kitchen counter was cluttered up with the electric lead pot, jig molds, pliers, boxes of hooks and so on, while the dining room table was covered in paper because that's where I paint the jig heads. At least I tie on the bucktail hair and gold tinsel out on the front porch, or else the house would be carpeted with hair trimmings flecked with gold. Now at last there's a semblance of order in the house again, but it sure doesn't look like a woman lives here. (Aplications being accepted. Aplicants must be at least 18 years of age, and questionable moral character won't be held against you.)
I'm hoping to find time over the next few days to keep up with the blog postings. If not, be patient. Jonathan is only going to be here for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home