Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cleaning Up A Row Of Loose Ends


Little things accumulate and I want to make mention of them, so here's a few of them.

Mark Andreani has some great ideas about marketing photographic prints by a group of ten photographers from around the world, and calling the group The Circle. Back in 1968 Bob Greger had pretty much the same idea and started Group 10. The time wasn't right and it went nowhere, but things have changed. Hopefully Mark's concept works out and succeeds. Check it out! http://www.photo-circle.com/

Next I'd like to thank those of you who have taken the time to post comments on The Price Of Silver or send me emails. Your input gives me a better feel for "what works" so I can keep trying to make this the best blog that I'm capable of. Thanks Daniel for your input on One Dog Night, and thank you Neils for your comments as well.

Neils lives in Denmark and has three interesting blogs of his own, which would no doubt be a lot more interesting if I was as fluent in Danish as Neils is in English. This page has links to all three of his blogs: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12309119839499710388

Lastly I'd like to thank all of the friendly baristas at my local Starbucks at 135th St. and Biscayne Blvd. here in North Miami, and I really enjoy chatting with them when they come outside on their breaks. I guess they like my company too, or they wouldn't sit at the table with me and look so dang happy. I like to see people smile! They even get me to smiling!

I also like the way that row of palm trees seems to run continuously across the photo, but the ones on the left are just reflections in the window.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hey Al!

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm flying down to Miami for a few days this weekend, so I'm stopping by Keystone and hopefully I'll see you there.

Take care!

Your Ex-Keystone Barista, Carol.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home