Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He Sure Doesn't Look Like Jennifer To Me!

I was at my neurologist's office where I'd recently been tested by a neurological psychologist for the possibility that I might have something called Aspergers Syndrome. This guy was using her office to met with me and go over the results of the tests that another neurological psychologist had given me a few days earlier.

The syndrome has only aquired a name in the last 14 years or so, and there's not all that much in the literature about it. I was the one who first brought up the possibility that I had it after researching all that I could find out about it. I had the strong feeling throughout the testing and subsequent meetings with the doctors that they'd been doing some last minute cramming on the subject themselves, and that I probably knew more about it than they did. Very reassuring indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home