Sunday, June 15, 2008

When ya ain't got no wheels THIS is exciting!


As lively as this town can be at times it amazes me as to just how dead it gets at other times. My truck's been in the garage getting major surgery done to the transmission. I'll never ever get another automatic! So I've been spending a lot of time, way too much time, at home.

My ex Claudia and my good friend Lee have been helping out with rides when l need them, but I don't like to impose, and I'm so damned used to having the freedom to just go as I please, where I please, andwhen I please. Shit! Walking distance ain't what it was back in my twenties fer sure! It's at the point where even running into a grizzled drunk bumming a cigarette could be considered conversation. This just wasn't one of those nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home