Thursday, February 05, 2009

It Wouldn't Be Complete Without A Pretty Girl (or a cigarette)

















You can just look at pictures for so long without a break. For some reason it's against the law to smoke inside, but being a largely smoking crowd there was constant traffic in and out as people headed out to light up.

I'm always amazed at the large number of "non-smokers" who would better be described as "I can contol the urge as long as I'm not near anybody who is smoking" smokers. You're chatting with somebody, the two of you head outside so one of you can light up, and suddenly it's "I don't usually smoke but could you spare me one of yours?" I excused myself and headed outside to take my chances with the other addicts.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al, I suprised anyone would brave one of your handrolled cigs. While in the Navy smoking Newports I got tired of everyone bumming my smokes so I switched to Camel nonfilters. No one wanted those.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home