Friday, November 23, 2007

An Enthusiastic Woman! Dig That Smile...

North Miami is noted for being a multi-ethnic and multi-racial community with three major languages in daily use: English, Spanish, and Kreyole, but you'll often hear Portuguese, Russian, German and a few others as well. Most people speak passable English though, and there's just about always some helpful individual handy when you need a translation.

Once in awhile, though, you run into somebody that seems to be totaly mute. From first sight I was attracted to this smiling lady. I guess I've always been attracted to short women and short she was, but my height didn't seem to bother her in the least. Since she couldn't speak I never did find out where she was from. I'd never seen anybody with that color skin before. I wish that all the girls smiled at me like that. All the time, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home