Friday, November 21, 2008

Hold Your Horses! It's Going To Happen!

On the one hand I'm feeling guilty about falling behind like this, but when I check other photography blogs (is this really a PHOTOGRAPHY blog?) nobody else seemed able to last this long or miss so few daily postings along the way. I'm approaching one thousand postings now! Maybe the hiatus is a good thing. I've started shooting more black and white again, and I'm trying to wean myself away from shooting just with the 15mm ultra wide angle lens.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Hey I can see the photos now! Thanks

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I heard Mick Jagger sing today...wild horses couldn't drag me away.We can wait.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a hiatus from what they do everyday. Even if it's a hiatus from their hiatus. :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home