Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rachel




The back of the contact sheet has "Rachel Veronda" scribbled on it along with "April 1969". I remember that she loved rings, one for every finger and spares for a change in looks. Shooting these pictures was her idea. I don't remember why she decided on some not very revealing nudes but it looks like I was using up a few frames on two rolls of half shot film. I don't shoot many nudes but I was happy with these.

I do remember propping up a large white reflector panel, about four by six feet, to bounce some of that window light back onto the shadow side of her. This was the pose we both preferred forty years ago, and I still like it best. We soon lost touch with one another, another mysterious woman out of the past.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 years ago...beautifull pictures, past and memories never disappear...
robert blu

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home