Friday, May 25, 2007

Just a Sweet Little Puppy

I'm used to finding Gloria at Starbucks with her tiny little purse sized grey poodle Sophia https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcLqnPjJjyZ_KbGKcDHmVhFsZJ5NQ6Ts7VFFFKn7e19nXFoSdy2DzM5BfrK-g-rbF8o7hG_OkbzqcvfAERhq53mRCgzcw_RYOlUoNbOJ20wYXFM-F5pKkb0xgU8m-4GNRHWetH/s1600-h/blog+3.jpg but on this particular day I ran into Petr with his friend, who was there with his dog. The dog seemed friendly enough as I first let him sniff the back of my hand, then he checked out the cuffs of my jeans to see what other dogs I might have been with. I petted him on the back of his head and tickled him under the chin before moving on to another table. The two men were chatting in German. The dog was content to lie down and doze off. Sophia is more fun. Gloria is more interesting to talk with. I read the morning paper. When I looked back over at the other table a few minutes later the dog and both of the men were gone.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home