Friday, July 06, 2007

Coffee Time ~ Glorious View

OK, I do like the composition of this photo, and the expressions on Petr and Gloria's faces are priceless. I remember when it happened, but I can't recall the reason why she was showing us her new panties. The color? The print? Just to prove that she was wearing panties?

She hails from Northern Italy near the Swiss border, and her accent is more Swiss than Italian. Petr is from the Czeck Republic and he has a bit of an accent himself, but they're both fluent in English. Even her little grey poodle understands English, which is more than I can say for a lot of the people here in the Miami area.

I've said it before, though. Miami is different. Where else would you spot a smiling woman in a public place looking so at ease sitting like that, and knowing that I was photographing her? Or that Petr was leering at her?

Tech data: Same as my self portraits. Bessa L camera with a 15mm Heliar lens using Kodak Gold 200 film. Exposure 1/250 second at f/11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home