Saturday, November 29, 2008

Why I hate Computers?

When I got home this evening I found an email Friday from Todd. This blog had dissapeared. He couldn't find it. I tried to find out from him if he meant the entire blog or or the set-up page ~ the "dashboard" Blogger calls it. I'm not sure where he was but I went to bed before I'd received a reply. First of course I'd done my own poking around. There was no problem finding the blog itself but I also couldn't locate the dashboard.

Without that there's no way to add posts, remove posts, or edit posts. I couldn't approve and publish comments either. The blog would be dead meat. It took awhile to fall asleep. As usual I awoke a couple of hours later. Most nights I can either get right back to sleep or perhaps get up for an hour or two, do some reading, answer an email or two, or in this case see if I could figure out what the blog problem was. There was none. Everything worked as it was supposed to. I'm writing this post no problem.

I've got to assume that Google was the one having problems with Blogger. They own it. I guess they fixed it! I'm heading back to bed...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home