Monday, July 13, 2009

Cindy & Sandy Acker ~ May 1971





Well, first off, this is The Price of Silver post number 1,200. If you're new here and want to read the whole blog start to last completed, and look at all the photographs, give yourself a week or two.

I had the names of these twins written on the back of the contact sheet. I can't say for sure, but I think that I took these photos for an acting composite for the girls. It looks like I shot the photos over by Arch Creek, a few blocks east of here. It's now a public park but back then it was privately owned. People used to go down by the creek to feed the ducks. I used to go over there to photograph people. On rare occasions you'd see somebody over there trying to catch a duck, probably for dinner. I haven't seen that happen in years.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy and Sandy Acker - now living in Vero Beach, FL

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home