Monday, May 14, 2007

The Drive-Thru At The Bank

There's really not a hell of a lot to do while awaiting your turn at the drive-up window. I always have my checks endorsed and the deposit slip filled out before heading for the bank. I decided to try to get a photo of myself reflected in the outside rear view mirror as I waited for my turn.

It turned out that it's really not all that difficult. You align the camera so that your view of it in the mirror appears straight on to the front of the camera. The way I'm holding the camera here is a bit different than I use when holding it out to my side, and I found it awkward to wind the film in this position, using just the one hand. It doesn't really show here but I always have a couple of wraps of the neckstrap around my wrist just in case I lose my grip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home